top of page
What We Believe
Our Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
1 John 5:6-8
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and victory.
1 Corinthians 15:3-4, 1 Peter 2:18-24, John 3:16
4. That for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
Romans 3:21-30, Galatians 4:4-7
5. That the full consummation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Ghost is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service.
Acts 2:4, Acts 10:44-46, Acts 19:2, Acts 19:6, Acts 1:8, Acts 2:42-43, Matthew 3:11
6. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life; and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
John 5:24, John 5:28-29
7. That deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.
Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16-17, Mark 16:18, John 5:6-14, 1 Peter 2:24
8. We believe in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Revelation 22:20, John 14:3
bottom of page